Sunday 5 January 2014

New Years

Hey Marshmallows,


Happy New Years!!!!!

What the hell happened to 2013? I mean really is it just me or did it just fly past.

Well I know that this time of the year everybody makes some sort of “New Year’s Resolution” and I personally suck at keeping to them and actually carrying them out! (What a surprise)

So I decided that this year I am going to do some research on the interweb, and see if this year I can actually stick to them.

So this is what the interweb had to tell me, (disclaimer I read so many articles and blog posts and slide shows and watched so many videos that I really just don’t have the energy (i.e. I am lazy) to list all of them.)

Step 1
Think about last year! So reflect think about what you did “wrong” and how you want to improve yourself.

Step 2
Write those goals down! Writing them down makes it more official and helps you plan it out.

Step 3
Now this is what I have a problem with.
DON’T try to do it all in January.
Remember that there are 12 months that you can do them in so plan them out properly otherwise you will get demotivated and overwhelmed.

Step 4
Goes hand in hand with the two above! Plan them out properly, with baby steps. And be very specific with where you want to be

Step 5
Identify your time wasters. Aka watching TV, watching paint dry that kind of stuff

Step 6
Set deadlines.

Step 7
Remind yourself of your goals on a regular basis.

Step 8

Don’t give up, if you fail, just reassess what went wrong and start again

Step 9
Be patient, remember you are only human and that you will make mistakes, and that you won’t always get it right and you won’t be able to be the new you from the beginning, think of it as a 12 month journey, you have 365 days to become the new you, not just one month.

Step 10
Have fun, if you don’t enjoy doing it, then you won’t do it properly, so get your mind set right and have fun. 

The only time you are promised is this very second you’re in, you might die when you leave the house and as ominous as that sounds don’t let that hinder you from living, just make sure that when they think about you it is with joy and happiness and they remember you as an inspiration to do what you are passionate about and love life. So make every second a happy one where you have fun and learn something. So that your last second of life will be well spent and worth remembering.












Lots of love

Mercy

P.S None of these pictures are mine, but i couldn't take any of myself because i have been bitten on the face by something, i look blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshmallow, Leave a Comment. Your thought's are important to me