Friday 30 August 2013

Hair lust

Hey Marshmallows,

I know how that feels
I know i mentioned in passing about my longing for long hair in my step 2:clothes post, but i think i can explain it a little more, in its own post.
Zoella (check her out) The girl who rekindled my love for long hair

So i used to have long hair, like down to my waist long... and at the time i didn't know how lucky i was.
So one day it struck my fancy and i cut off all my gorgeous hair and was sporting a very boy cut, think Emma Watson's hair.

And since then i have been trying to grow it out, now what happens is my hair, because it is curly, is very difficult at certain lengths and it grows very differently.
To explain: first my hair gets thicker and then suddenly it drops, now all hair grows similar to this, but my hair just looks horrible when it is expanding, so since my moms hairdresser comes to us, if she happens to come whilst i am feeling irritated with my hair i let her cut it off and the whole processes starts again.

Why i do this to myself i have no idea... but i think i have very bad staying problems (something i am going to address later. So now i still want long hair and i want it bad and i think it will be quite an achievement if i manage to get past this annoying stage and into something a bit longer and more playful.
How I usually cut my hair to keep it managable
if only i looked like her whilst wearing it

Loves you guys as much as i love long hair
Mercy
xoxo

P.S. Photo-a-day is up and running, so go check it out









No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshmallow, Leave a Comment. Your thought's are important to me